"Hello [first name], this is [telemarketer name] calling with [agent company] Insurance.
I am calling to offer a free, no obligation comparison quote on auto insurance...
But first, has anyone in your household had any tickets or accidents in the past
- Accidents: "Were you at fault? How long ago?"
- Tickets: "What was the ticket for? Who got it?"
- (Go to Qualifying Questions)
- "Who are you currently insured with?"
- "How long have you been with ______ (insurance company)?"
- "Do you know how much you pay? Is that monthly or semi-annually?
- "How many vehicles do you have in the household?"
- "What is the year and make for the vehicle that you drive?"
- "How many miles is it driven to work or school each day one way?"
- "Do you have full coverage or liability?"
FOR LIABILITY ONLY:
- "What are your liability limits" (25/50/100/300 does that sound familiar?)
FOR FULL COVERAGE ONLY:
- "What is your deductible?" (250, 500, 1000 does that sound familiar?)
- "What are your liability limits? (25/50/100/300 does that sound familiar?)
- "Do you OWN or RENT your home?"
- If RENT: "Would you be interested in receiving a free renter’s quote?"
- If OWN: "What is the square footage of your home? (Bedroom/Bathroom)"
- "What year was your home built?" (Decade at least)
- "Are you still living at ______?" (Verify the complete address including zipcode)
- "What is your Middle Initial?"
- If Additional Drivers: "What are their name(s)?"
- "What is your date of birth? (All drivers' date of birth on policy?)
- "What is alternate phone number where you can be reached?"
- "What is your E-mail address...In case we can not reach you by phone?"
- "What is the best time to reach you?"
"That's all we need right now, [first name]. [Insurance company] will be giving
you a call back within 2 to 3 business days to go over the quote they have prepared
and may possibly need to ask you a couple more questions about the information you've
given me. If you could have your current policy declaration page available when
they call, it will ensure that you receive the most accurate information. Does that
(Must Say "YES" To Be Counted as a Lead)
"Thank you very much for your time and have a great evening."